Please Pray For My Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasira

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my relationship, I am so confused. People are telling me my fiancé is still with the mother of his kid. Please pray to God to show me where I stand with this guy and show me if he is still together with the mother of his kid. If it is a lie, my Lord, I ask for him to be more committed and care for me.
 
I pray u find your answer, I too prayed for an answer and was devastated when I learned the truth but God will not bless a relationship built on lies and deceit, you must find a way to the truth since you may not get it from him or you will go crazy wondering, you may have had some clues already. I hope it's not true but if it is, know that God has a better plan for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
361
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
207
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom