2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
my friend passed away today, so now he does not have to suffer anymore. God called him into His open arms. Please pray for his family. God, please be with them; it was so quiet, just found out about his cancer now he is gone to a better place. Love you for all the good times we shared...
Replies
12
Views
246
  • Locked
Please God help me write my testimony for the water baptism to be good enough for ### to ### mins and help me build the confidence to stand infront of the crowd and speak. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
157
  • Locked
Lord, I have fallen off of the wagon. I walked out of my AA meeting. I have drunk my cheap vodka. I am so ashamed. I have let You down. I am sick Father. Please help me get this demon off of my back. All I can think about is ### and her alcoholism/drug abuse and it drags me into the abyss. I...
Replies
8
Views
151
  • Locked
Dear Father & Praiseworthy Elohim, please help us set our mind only on things that are true, that are noble, right, pure & lovely, things that are worthy of admiration. If there is anything there is excellent or praiseworthy, O Eternal let us think only on those things. Whatever we have learned...
Replies
6
Views
103
V
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ###, this is his picture in my profile. He loves the Lord, but he is in jail on charges related to credit card fraud in order to obtain money to buy drugs. He has accepted Christ, but cannot seem to find freedom from drug addiction. He has a beautiful daughter, and it...
2
Replies
10
Views
197
ValerieAllison
V
I
  • Locked
I pray for peace and knowing that Jesus is in control. I am sad and I pray that Jesus will be with me.
2
Replies
10
Views
235
  • Locked
Two friends and I are discussing a potential business opportunity to start. I pray for God's guidance as we discern whether this is where is his leading us. I pray for his blessings upon us and that we seek his will. If we do decide to go forward, I pray that we always keep God first and give...
Replies
7
Views
164
  • Locked
Dear God, I pray that you help me.. I pray that you help keep me and my love ### together. You are a great God capable of things no other is. I pray that you fill his heart with love for me. I pray that you keep him faithful in these hard times. I pray that you bring him back. I need you. I pray...
Replies
8
Views
177
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, please help me understand why bad things happen to good people. And why the rich & ungodly continue to thrive, but the people who are poor & love & serve God suffer so much. Give me the patience to understand that I may have to wait on the things I've prayed for. Please send me...
Replies
7
Views
232
  • Locked
I pray that God keeps pushing me and helps me find the financial means to get an online business degree. amen.
Replies
4
Views
215
Back
Top Bottom