Two friends and I are discussing a potential business ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muckmack

Disciple of Prayer
Two friends and I are discussing a potential business opportunity to start. I pray for God's guidance as we discern whether this is where is his leading us. I pray for his blessings upon us and that we seek his will. If we do decide to go forward, I pray that we always keep God first and give him the glory for all that we have. I thank God for these two good friends and for all the opportunities we have in this great country we are so blessed to live in. Praise be to God!
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray in Jesus name For Two of my friends Who need prayer And please pray for and about all my unspoken request in Jesus name God bless
Replies
9
Views
286
I have two friends, ### and ###. One is in danger of losing her job and the other is less than ### days from having to live in a homeless shelter. The support of God and his followers in these trying times is appreciated if there is any to be had. I hope through our combined prayers we can help...
Replies
7
Views
383
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom