Motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua1991

Prayer Partner
I pray that God keeps pushing me and helps me find the financial means to get an online business degree. amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God won't push you. God will love you and hold you while you do the work. Lord, we ask that you continue to watch over our ### and be her inspiration to achieve her goals. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers as I am finding it difficult to stay motivated at the minute.
Replies
11
Views
126
I am suffering deep professional upheaval due to false accusations that have attacked my integrity. I am a ### and because of these false allegations, I have been taken off of work now for several months as these allegations are being dealt with through the time-consuming channels. To make...
Replies
12
Views
210
Please pray for me. I have been a faithful servant of Jesus for over 40 years. Through out I have been occasionally struggling with a form of depression. I want deliverance from this difficult situation. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom