2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Kindly read my long letter and pray for the subject. My faith was smaller that's why we always approach with prayer request. Please forgive us. I was in Dubai (UAE-Arab country) 6 years from 2003-2009 with family and got enough salary and "world status" but without Jesus. Since Jan 2010 I am...
Replies
4
Views
241
  • Locked
Heavenly father have mercy on me, with a great sorrow I pray that please take away my cruel mother-in-law so that my cruel husband may realize his sin of adultery & repent & come to you. Please hear my cries & fill my family life with your joy & peace. Send your angels to protect me & my child...
Replies
4
Views
150
B
  • Locked
Lord, forgive me for all my sins. I know I am not perfect. Please forgive me for all the people that I have hurt in the past. I know I caused them deep pain in their hearts. I ask for your forgiveness and grant me the wisdom and peace of mind that I may walk in the right path. Lord, transform my...
Replies
2
Views
146
A
  • Locked
praying to You Dear Lord for the well being and good health of my love ones and complete healing to those who are sick. To You our Divine Healer, lift our prayer. Thank You so much.
Replies
4
Views
137
  • Locked
For those that have been praying for me and my fiancé relationship to be restored please keep praying that I may see breakthrough in my relationship with her.
Replies
6
Views
127
B
  • Locked
I am having a hard time paying my bills. I am on a fixed monthly income and I receive a little bit of child support weekly. I am raising my 3 kids by myself and no help plus trying to keep bills paid. I have fallen behind on everything and have had both my water and electric shut off and about...
2
Replies
10
Views
312
  • Locked
I have a chance at a promotion that will allow me the time with my kids and to stay away from the debt I just got out of. Lord, I beg of you, please grant me this so my family can have a better life than the struggles we have been through of late.
Replies
3
Views
150
  • Locked
I thanked & praised GOD for answering my prayers in getting a job. I just started work in ### as a ###. May GOD bless me success n this Company as I continue to support my children.
Replies
4
Views
145
C
  • Locked
I am in a very bad position In debts and hv sold my house payment is gvn half and the party needs my house. son in ### pl pray for him Husband not working goes in depression
Replies
2
Views
168
  • Locked
Some times I feel like I can't ask God for everything, but I am realizes that He can and will help me in all my situations. I need prayer that I have been trying to diet to lose about ### lbs which will be better for my knees and my overall health. I do well for a couple of days and then ruin...
Replies
3
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom