I thanked & praised GOD for answering my prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay

Disciple of Prayer
I thanked & praised GOD for answering my prayers in getting a job. I just started work in ### as a ###. May GOD bless me success n this Company as I continue to support my children.
 
JESUS CHRIST GIVES US OUR STRENGTH!

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before you in the name of Jesus, to thank you for answering my prayers lord I am a faithful believer of your scriptures lord, I live according to your word Lord I continue to work hard on everything you have asked of me to do lord, guide me throughout every step I take to...
Replies
12
Views
509
I’m praying but nothing seems to change. I fall back on the same patterns. I’m weak and stupid.
Replies
7
Views
595
PRAYER THROUGH APPLICATION TO THE HOLY SPIRIT: Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, light all roads so that I can obtain my goal You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and who in all instances of my life, you are with me I want in this short prayer to thank...
Replies
6
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom