2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my son ###. He is very sick and has lost a lot of weight. I am praying it's not cancer.
Replies
5
Views
131
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I am so grateful to you for what you have done in my life. Everything I owe is yours, may my house be a house of prayer, may my life be an example of holy life. May my life shine before you. All I have is yours. You see everything. You see the sorrow and the grief of every heart. He...
Replies
3
Views
177
  • Locked
Please pray that God will answer all of my prayers especially those regarding my 2 friends, ### and ###. Thank you in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
3
Views
169
N
  • Locked
Father! Heal my ### has a throat cancer on his neck. I command it out of ###'s body in Jesus's name. Thank you lord amen.
Replies
5
Views
168
Ndims
N
H
  • Locked
Please please pray for us .....Our home of 17 years is in foreclose. We were denied our modification loan but were told we had 30 days to appeal the rescinding. We love our home and have an ### year who loves it too. PLEASE PRAY!!!!! I'm a Christian but lately my anxiety has gotten the best of...
Replies
5
Views
150
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father God, I am truly sorry for my sins, I truly repent, please cleanse and wash and purify my whole body, mind, and soul. Please fill me again with all your fruit of the Holy Spirit. I thank you for this new day and my new life, I thank you for renewing my mind and that my...
Replies
2
Views
180
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CHURCH OR MINISTRY. CONTINUE TO GUIDE US AND LIFT US UP AS WE STRIVE TO BE A PEOPLE AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT LEADER IN THE CHURCH. CONTINUE TO GUIDE THEM AND LIFT THEM UP AS THEY STRIVE TO...
Replies
3
Views
167
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better.- In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
143
J
  • Locked
God please help my father. He is sick give him some strength to recover. I trust in you Lord.
Replies
6
Views
161
  • Locked
Lord please forgive my ### of all his sins. Please make him a changed man. I don’t want him to smoke. I want my ### to be a loving husband to my ### and not the one breaking her heart every time using hurting words. Please make him a responsible person. Give him good health. I pray that You...
Replies
2
Views
157
Back
Top Bottom