Love56
Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father God,
I am truly sorry for my sins,
I truly repent, please cleanse and wash and purify my whole body, mind, and soul.
Please fill me again with all your fruit of the Holy Spirit.
I thank you for this new day and my new life,
I thank you for renewing my mind and that my mind is much more healed than what it was,
I thank you that my anxieties are less and I feel stronger and more secure within you and you within me.
I thank you that the parking charge has been canceled.
I thank you for the insight you gave me last night, that you are realigning my friendships and relationships, especially my friendship with ### and my relationship/friendship with ###.
Father, I still love ### so deeply and I still feel her so much in my heart and I still have this wonderful hope that ### and I will be a loving husband and wife one day.
Father, please LET YOUR WILL BE DONE between ### and me, I pray you will directly intervene and send your Holy Spirit to ### and free ### from anxieties and fears of giving her whole heart and all her love to me.
I would love so much for ### and me to be together, she is so precious to me, I pray that ### is also realizing just how precious I am to her, I pray under all anxieties and fears she sees just how deeply she loves me.
I trust you Father who is right for me to be my loving wife, please make it so clear who we are to one another.
I would love to be with my true soulmate and wife-to-be on the 14th February, even though I think it's not possible, I still ask you for something wonderful to happen, that I will be enjoying a beautiful evening on the 14th February.
Thank you for all my friends and my family and for all I have, for all what I see and the things I can't see.
Father, I cry out to you, please help me, I need more money, I have not got enough to meet all my needs, I need your wisdom, I need your voice, I need your guidance, there are so many ways I could go in order to improve my financial situation, but none of these ways feel right.
Father, I do not want to be in debt any longer, and you said be not in debt to anyone, accept the debt of love, Father, I pray this is the hour for this big miraculous breakthrough with my finances, Father, I beg of you that from someone, from some source, I will be given a lump sum of money that will clear all my debts.
I pray that from somewhere, I will be given enough money to pay for the professional insurance and the membership I need for my business, and for money to do a business card and leaflets. I pray my income will increase by an additional £100 per week at least, I pray that my new business will take off and will be a great success.
Father, what is impossible for me is all possible for you, please bring the needs and the desires of my heart to fruition, I ask in Jesus' name, Amen.
I am truly sorry for my sins,
I truly repent, please cleanse and wash and purify my whole body, mind, and soul.
Please fill me again with all your fruit of the Holy Spirit.
I thank you for this new day and my new life,
I thank you for renewing my mind and that my mind is much more healed than what it was,
I thank you that my anxieties are less and I feel stronger and more secure within you and you within me.
I thank you that the parking charge has been canceled.
I thank you for the insight you gave me last night, that you are realigning my friendships and relationships, especially my friendship with ### and my relationship/friendship with ###.
Father, I still love ### so deeply and I still feel her so much in my heart and I still have this wonderful hope that ### and I will be a loving husband and wife one day.
Father, please LET YOUR WILL BE DONE between ### and me, I pray you will directly intervene and send your Holy Spirit to ### and free ### from anxieties and fears of giving her whole heart and all her love to me.
I would love so much for ### and me to be together, she is so precious to me, I pray that ### is also realizing just how precious I am to her, I pray under all anxieties and fears she sees just how deeply she loves me.
I trust you Father who is right for me to be my loving wife, please make it so clear who we are to one another.
I would love to be with my true soulmate and wife-to-be on the 14th February, even though I think it's not possible, I still ask you for something wonderful to happen, that I will be enjoying a beautiful evening on the 14th February.
Thank you for all my friends and my family and for all I have, for all what I see and the things I can't see.
Father, I cry out to you, please help me, I need more money, I have not got enough to meet all my needs, I need your wisdom, I need your voice, I need your guidance, there are so many ways I could go in order to improve my financial situation, but none of these ways feel right.
Father, I do not want to be in debt any longer, and you said be not in debt to anyone, accept the debt of love, Father, I pray this is the hour for this big miraculous breakthrough with my finances, Father, I beg of you that from someone, from some source, I will be given a lump sum of money that will clear all my debts.
I pray that from somewhere, I will be given enough money to pay for the professional insurance and the membership I need for my business, and for money to do a business card and leaflets. I pray my income will increase by an additional £100 per week at least, I pray that my new business will take off and will be a great success.
Father, what is impossible for me is all possible for you, please bring the needs and the desires of my heart to fruition, I ask in Jesus' name, Amen.
