Dear Jesus, I am so grateful to you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Jesus, I am so grateful to you for what you have done in my life. Everything I owe is yours, may my house be a house of prayer, may my life be an example of holy life. May my life shine before you. All I have is yours. You see everything. You see the sorrow and the grief of every heart. He wants to heal and comfort those who are in pain. Dear Lord, please make our service tomorrow a place where we can find you and feel your holy presence. Anoint our pastor with the power from on high that we may see the wonderful works you have done for all of us. This we ask in Jesus precious name. Amen
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God so grateful for just who you are. Celebrating my Salvation and even though it hurts the pruning. Thank You! God Almighty! Forgive me for the sins I’m aware of and bring to light the sins I’m blinded by. Daily you help me work out my own salvation. Praising you for I’m starting to see the...
Replies
10
Views
361
God I am so grateful that you are in my life and ### life God please help my son stay close to ### keep him safe ### needs you in his life please stay close to ### keep him safe I pray that he is inasafelae I pray that ### is still in a safe place and pray for me to
Replies
3
Views
277
God I am so grateful that you are in my life and I am ### life God please help my son stay close to me and safe ### needs you in his life please stay close to ### keep him safe ### is somewhere out there I have not heard from ### for ### days the last time I heard from ### he was in a safe place...
Replies
6
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom