2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I send some money for someone to purchase a vehicle for me. I told him how much my budget was and I paid all the shipping cost. Now this man is telling me to pay shipping cost again. The car is arriving on Thursday. I only have money to pay for clearing. Please pray for God's intervention for me...
Replies
4
Views
130
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. I come to you with wants, but I have so much. Help me understand that everything is just the way it is supposed to be. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Protect my family. God bless America and its...
Replies
6
Views
140
  • Locked
Please pray for me again today for me to be blessed with a job with ###.. Thank you again for lifting me up in prayer today..May God Bless all of you who are praying..
Replies
5
Views
147
U
  • Locked
God, please help and ### in this bad times. I want her to be as my wife life long. We've been loving each other very much since three years, there were many ups and downs. Her mom was OK with me earlier and now all of a sudden her parents are trying to get her married to some other person. We...
2
Replies
11
Views
395
  • Locked
I pray for the truth in my relationship. I don't know if people are just against my relationship or maybe there is something I should know. I pray if my man is hiding something from me it shall just come out. I want the Lord to reveal this secret to me. But if my man is telling me the truth that...
Replies
7
Views
127
R
  • Locked
We are going through very very tough times right now. Need God's help very very badly. Lost control and peace in everything. We feel like all the doors were closed and we not finding any way to solve our problems. Plz pray for my family. Pray for good health to my parents and peace in their...
Replies
6
Views
211
  • Locked
God I lift up this day to you. I am asking you to please take away the feeling of doom and gloom that has already taken over. I know that this is not your will and it is the will of the evil one. I want to abide under your wings today Lord. Please don’t shun me. I am asking you to put a spirit...
Replies
5
Views
131
  • Locked
Father give us a good sleep tonight, wash away our worries and protect us from the devil..in Jesus name amen...
Replies
7
Views
300
  • Locked
Would you all please be so kind as to say a prayer. My husband and I have a piece of property we desperately need to sell ASAP. Thank you so very much.
Replies
4
Views
115
M
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I am so grateful to you for what you have done in my life and my family life. Everything I owe is yours, my life all yours, oh lord I call in your name. Any sickness lord touch me and heal me in Jesus name Amen. Father lord I believe in you. Have mercy on me.
Replies
4
Views
149
Back
Top Bottom