2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
I had a nervous breakdown and had to quit my job. My boss told me he would pray for me. I am so grateful for his support and kindness. I am currently seeking help and trying to find a new path forward. Please pray for healing and strength during this difficult time. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
224
C
  • Locked
Dears, please pray for my marriage restoration, ask God to join me with my husband, please God unite me with him in the name of Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
157
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I need to restore my faith. I have been down a lot. I can't drive because I am afraid of tests. I want to learn. I have friends who are an hour away. I miss them a lot. My friend ### has OCD and promise me to teach but she doesn't remember things.
Replies
4
Views
146
O
  • Locked
helo sisters and brothers i greet you all in jesus name, please join me in prayer for a sponsorship for a degree in accounting and business studies course for a long time now i have been trying to go for further studies but could not because my form 5 results were not good and i could not get a...
Replies
3
Views
126
  • Locked
Please pray for complete protection from all attacks of fear and anxiety. Somehow my blog is linked to a social media site, where friends and family have easy access. If it is the Lord's will, He will protect me.
Replies
3
Views
124
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
3
Views
128
  • Locked
Heavenly Father thank You for always taking such good care of us I pray that we all will be obedient to You thank You for Your Holy Spirit I am patiently waiting on You thank You for all our blessings please continue to bless this site You are awesome there is no one like You thank You for...
Replies
5
Views
162
  • Locked
God bless all who are here. Give them strength to face what you plan for them. May you be with ### as she starts Chemotherapy next wed. May the tumor shrink and dissolve. Touch her with your healing spirit dear Lord.
Replies
7
Views
160
H
  • Locked
My name is ###. Now I am hopeless because of many problems and my problems can't solve without miracle. Please pray for ###. GOD SEE MY TEARS, SHOW YOUR POWERS AND SOLVE MY PROBLEMS.
Replies
9
Views
161
A
  • Locked
you know what is going within me at the moment. no one else then you know me. im your child and the father knows his child the most. please grant my wish that im been praying for. i usually have only one common thing in my prayer and you know it. so please grant my wish.
Replies
4
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom