Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harsha

Guest
My name is ###. Now I am hopeless because of many problems and my problems can't solve without miracle. Please pray for ###. GOD SEE MY TEARS, SHOW YOUR POWERS AND SOLVE MY PROBLEMS.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. I'm sure God sees your tears and he doesn't say anything for he likes to see your beautiful smiles. I pray for you, I had a problem which made me cry these days (losing my ###)..so sorry for the problems you have and pray that they will all disappear.
 
God is able to do what he says he will do. Pray without ceasing, for with prayer you are making a step of faith with Christ. Don't tell your God how big your problems are; instead tell your problems how big your God is. HE IS MIGHTY TO SAVE.

Pray with me... "Father in the mighty name of Jesus, I humbly come to you this hour to thank you for what you are doing. We may not know your ways, but Father, we know that your ways are the best. Give ### the heart to be patient and have a mind, soul of faith. No evil power formed against ### shall prosper in Jesus' name. Be the light to ###'s path and be the pillar of ###'s life. Lord, you are worthy of our praise because you are the answer to our prayers. We bless you in the Mighty name of Jesus... AMEN."
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
I pray that God will intervene in your life in a mighty way!

In the Mighty Name of Jesus!

That your life will be refreshed and renewed in Jesus Name!
 
Pleare remember me in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God's Help. There problems , challenges and I dont how to solve them. I have read God's Word and have seen God's Will regarding even, all the oaths and the promises He's made but I have been able to receive them for years now. And so I dunno My name is ###
Replies
10
Views
152
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
380
Urgent Prayer Request I already had sent prayer request about my shop in ###, ### that few society members and developer is misusing redevelopment project. Now I had a rent person who is willing to take my shop on rent but the society members are telling all fake narrative about my shop not to...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom