2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
### is under a black magic/spell and needs heavy prayer, please help me pray for my dear friend in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
149
V
  • Locked
Please, bray for the success of my business: to bring in more good and qualified bulk buyers. We need a home or house we can call ours. We need money for this. May our Lord God of grace and divine providence so bless me and my only child, my son. We ask this most fervently in the sweet but...
Replies
4
Views
478
  • Locked
I am going to try later to get back with my girlfriend. I have prayed for a week that hopefully today that I can get back with her and I am hoping that it will happen tonight. I love her so much and would do anything for her. I am hoping that this will all work out.
Replies
3
Views
142
A
  • Locked
I ask your prayers for my family members, ###, ###, ### family, ### family, and ### family Thanks and prayers ###
Replies
3
Views
129
  • Locked
Elohim of both justice & mercy, for this we are very thankful & for the many blessings You have poured into our lives. Blessed are those who seek Your will with all their heart & who do no unrighteousness. Father Yahweh, please give us the wisdom & understanding to know Your will for our lives...
Replies
3
Views
178
  • Locked
Please Pray for my friend ###. He is in prison for vicious things his wife did to get him there. She is bipolar, we take this into account, but the utter meanness and scheming that landed my friend in jail, I am unable to comprehend it. Lord, ### is a good man, and he loves You. He is being good...
Replies
5
Views
151
  • Locked
My prayer request remains the same. I am praying for restoration of my marriage. It has been two months. I pray God heals my husband's hurts and renews his spirit to replace his heart of stone with flesh, to rekindle his desire and love for me that he will return to our family and God will bring...
Replies
4
Views
149
L
  • Locked
please I pray in Jesus name help put my family back together and help me find a job my ### has health and mental issues please dear Jesus watch over me as you have my entire life
Replies
3
Views
96
?
  • Locked
Today I am thankful for God and all he has blessed me with. God, please watch over my family, my kid's, my husband, myself, friend's and make sure they are happy and on the path you need for them to be on. Please guide them in all they do. Thank you God, for being here with me and my family.
Replies
3
Views
163
L
  • Locked
I had a nervous breakdown and had to quit my job. My boss told me he would hire me back when I was ready to go back to work but he is not returning my phone calls. I really need this job as we are having difficulties paying our bills.
Replies
2
Views
300
Back
Top Bottom