Today I am thankful for God and all he ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Today I am thankful for God and all he has blessed me with. God, please watch over my family, my kid's, my husband, myself, friend's and make sure they are happy and on the path you need for them to be on. Please guide them in all they do. Thank you God, for being here with me and my family.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Divine protection at work place Divine mercy, love, favour and grace upon my life and my family, total life transformation and above all, God's will to be done upon me in Jesus' name
Replies
8
Views
382
First, I want to thank you for praying and thank God for answered prayer: I had asked in Jesus's name for improvement in my lung function and at my recent pulmonary appointment, that is exactly what I had. My COPD is at least at same baseline as it has been for the last ten years, possibly a...
Replies
19
Views
436
Brethren, in the name of Jesus Christ l thank God for and all of you for your prayers when I was down with cancer. With joy in my heart, I will like to announce that I have completed my treatment successfully and healed completely from metastatic adenocarcinoma. My ### has also completed her...
Replies
11
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom