2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Lord God, be with me today. Keep us all safe and happy. Please let today be the day you answer my request. God please no bad news or unhappiness today. I ask this of You in Jesus' Name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
202
  • Locked
Please help me God, please don't ignore my cries for help! I pray you put it in his heart to want to be with me, even after I messed everything up. I pray that you put love in his heart for me... I need you God, please help me. Please bring him back to me. AMEN
Replies
7
Views
219
H
  • Locked
My name is ###. Now I am hopeless because of many problems and my problems can't solve without miracle. Kindly please pray for me.
Replies
4
Views
135
L
  • Locked
Its time for me to go back to work. Please pray that my boss will hire ###.
Replies
4
Views
145
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and well-being for a newborn grandson who is in the hospital with breathing problems. The grandmother expresses gratitude for God's past healing and love for her family. She thanks God and the community for their support.
Replies
8
Views
182
O
  • Locked
a friend of mine is going through a serious mental pressure due to an unexpected transfer to some other school which is far away from her place so i kindly request every to pray for her, so that she gets what she is looking for.......
Replies
4
Views
128
B
  • Locked
My ex-roommate was apparently involved in tax fraud and now I am being wrongfully accused at the time because he was not home when the IRS searched my apt. My roommate is now where to be found at this time and because I am the one on the lease I am being charged for any incriminating evidence...
Replies
4
Views
207
F
  • Locked
please pray for me to GOD to permit me to pass the bar exam i took November, ###. Amen ###
Replies
6
Views
145
G
  • Locked
Dear Brethen, Please agree with me that my mother will be restored back to her sound health and be discharged from hospital. I live in ### but she's in ###. My father died a year ago and my mum has been facing lots of issues since then. She's ### and I know it's not the time for her to go now...
Replies
7
Views
267
  • Locked
Father, please bless our effort with success to meet an agreement with an investor to finance our music concert. Please, Lord, help us to run this concert prudentially. Let it be a success and Your Name will be glorified as we rely on Your Power and Your interference. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus'...
Replies
6
Views
99
Back
Top Bottom