Prayer request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harsha

Guest
My name is ###. Now I am hopeless because of many problems and my problems can't solve without miracle. Kindly please pray for me.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me nothing is well in my life problems after problems I need a peace of mind and protection in my life, please pray for i need financial breakthrough
Replies
11
Views
61
Kindly pray that all the issues I am having at my bank tomorrow be quickly resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that all the Satan related problems and other problems related to my sleep be quickly resolved as soon as possible.
Replies
13
Views
92
In these days I may be living in the valley of death because I am not able to sleep in the night because of Satan attacks and evil spirit attacks and so kindly pray that God will fully resolve this problem fast. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom