2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Good evening I am so glad that you all have been standing in agreement with me that the good lord will shine down his mighty powerful blessing on me and send me a supernatural financial blessing too pulls me over this hump I am in. I know that God is Good and I juay ask that you a contine to...
Replies
7
Views
182
  • Locked
Lord, I ask you this day to provide me the wisdom and the strength to look away from satan. Do not allow his power to overtake me in his evil scheme to do what is wrong. I ask you Lord to turn ### away from Satan also, so she can see what she is doing by not coming back to the marriage you...
Replies
5
Views
151
D
  • Locked
As a freshman at a state University I see a lot of ungodly activities. Students following the lies of this world, evil! For those who lack knowledge, or refuse to follow Jesus teachings we pray for them!
Replies
3
Views
134
  • Locked
MOM has Breast Cancer. We are having a prayer over her in Church tomorrow, Sunday. Our pastor will anoint her with oil as stated in James chapter 5, "Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and...
Replies
5
Views
160
  • Locked
Merlie- please pray for ###, and her family. ### is in the Hospital at ###. ### has the flu and is very disoriented. ### already has dementia so ### needs all the prayers that ### can get in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
116
  • Locked
### has been diagnosed with rectal cancer please pray that Jesus heals ###.
Replies
5
Views
172
  • Locked
Dears In Christ, I did my ### medical yesterday. Please pray for me get it passed to perform my duty over here. With prayers, ###.
Replies
3
Views
137
  • Locked
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
Lord have mercy on these children. cleanse them. you take control of their life. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
143
G
  • Locked
I pray for myself that I don't become homeless today. I pray that my girlfriend doesn't leave me for another man because I don't have a job yet. I pray that she stops drinking and stop being an alcoholic. I pray she doesn't use this other man for drinking purposes and possibly sex. In Jesus's...
Replies
3
Views
122
Back
Top Bottom