2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God, please have mercy on me. In Jesus' Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
201
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, please pray for me to submit a top class lab report ###/###/###, I failed this two- three times in ###-### years I can not afford to keep failing. I am working to my hardest please pray for my ###'s right foot, right middle finger and left eye to be healed and...
Replies
9
Views
171
  • Locked
pray for my marriage restoration deliverance for my ###. pray a hedge of protection around him and he should find his way home.
Replies
9
Views
177
  • Locked
I request prayer for a job and that my finances be restored. Thank you. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
5
Views
84
  • Locked
I have an urgent prayer request, Please pray for my ### he has a big blood clot in half his left eye caused by a broken blood vessel, it has spread and looks really painful. Praise the Lord it is not worse than it looks. Please pray for restoration of his eye. Pray for his right middle finger on...
Replies
7
Views
170
  • Locked
I WANT 2 THANK GOD 4 PROTECTING MY FAMILY & I. SWEET JESUS WE NEED FAVOR, GRACE, & MERCY. LORD U C WHATS GOING ON & I NEED U 2 C US THRU. COVER US WITH UR SON JESUS BLOOD, & B FENCE AROUND US. LORD BLESS US WITH A HOUSE THIS YR, & BIND UP ANY WAGE GARNISHMENTS & LAWSUITS. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
6
Views
143
  • Locked
Dear God, I'm having some pain on the left side of my body. I don't know what it is. I don't have any money or insurance to seek medical help so can you please lay your hands on me and deliver me from this pain. I pray for this in Jesus Name. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
159
  • Locked
Father thank you the many blessings that give our family!! I ask u lord to intervene with ###'s business dealings. He's been struggling to get his business back together. The city has taken lots of money from him & unjustly so. The politicians are all in ka-hoots together. He's half way there...
Replies
6
Views
174
  • Locked
I'm currently in need of finance to return RM###.## to my friend as soon as possible. I used that to be part of a self-development course. My family knew about this and we really need God's provision, favor and blessings to pay her back.
Replies
8
Views
191
  • Locked
please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
134
Back
Top Bottom