"Dear Father, I asked you how to pray for this your dear child that asks that we seek your face for her in prayer. I looked on her profile for guidance and realise that every thing she needs hopes for and desires is in you, though I realised this less elequently and I thank you for better words! The struggle she faces at present you have answered in your word, and I thank you for this, ....and now Father, In Jesus name, reach out, rescue and cleanse her from her situation that she has put before you, restore her spiritual and physical health, bless her from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, heart body soul and spirit and comfort her that she turns and leans upon you, for you love her greatly and will give her no bad thing! Place her feet on solid ground within your word that she may cry out to you, Abba Father, and be heard by you. Grant her courage and faith to be obedient to your will, and send her sound teaching of all that you have said to your children, for your word does not return to you empty or unforfilled.....I love you father, for you found us all whilst we were still in bondage to sin, you sent Jesus who came willingly and took our place, shed his blood and died that we may be with you, through him, our beautiful and true King, Lord, Saviour, Christ, teacher and friend, - and that he sent the Holy Spirit as our helper and guide! Though through your precious word and by your spirit you lead us through the valley of the shadow of death, yet we will fear no ill, for you are our rod and staff and you comfort us, and in you we trust for evermore, Amen"