2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
Please pray for my Mother and my family. She is having some medical issues and will be seeing a ### with fear of ###. The Lord an heal this!!
Replies
6
Views
135
  • Locked
Please pray that ### be healed from his epilepsy.
Replies
8
Views
250
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### THEY PUT ### ON ANOTHER BP PILL AND ### BLOOD PRESSURE HAS BEEN VERY HIGH OR DROPS SO LOW BEEN FEELING DIZZY LIKE ### IS GOING TO PASS OUT ### KNOW FEAR COMES FROM THE DEVIL ### FLESH IS VERY WEAK NOW PLZ KEEP ### IN YOUR PRAYERS
Replies
7
Views
192
  • Locked
Please pray that ### returns to ### home safely.
Replies
4
Views
122
  • Locked
Hi it me again. I'm still hurting and lonely extremely bad. I ask you to keep praying for God to either send ### back to me, or for him to send me a mate to love and share my life with. Thank You for praying for me, and God Bless You, ###
Replies
5
Views
146
T
  • Locked
I request prayer for the salvation of ###, ###, ###, and ### to Jesus Christ. I request prayer for fresh conversion to Jesus and for a new job this year, one that matches my skills and talents. Thanks so much! ### from ###
Replies
6
Views
142
  • Locked
Hi I'm ### I'm ### years old and I can really use some prayer I'm preparing to join the military and there's a lot of obstacles I have to get over and I'm not even in boot camp yet! ;) but on a serious note I really need to pass my ASVAB test (the military entry test) I've took it twice already...
Replies
9
Views
254
  • Locked
Hi all ... I am still standing for my marriage and still looking for work ... please pray for me to continue having faith and that the Lord takes pity on me and gives me some patience until my husband comes back to our marriage ... please pray that I can find a good job that will allow me to pay...
Replies
8
Views
216
  • Locked
Today I went to a moving sale on an Army base. I asked where the family was moving to and the father said the ### area because they needed to be near a medical center that treated cancer in children. His ### year old son has cancer. I am praying for this family and asking for prayers for them. I...
Replies
7
Views
156
  • Locked
Pray that God will heal ###'s left ear. The virus has caused fluid in the eustachian tube and ### cannot hear.
Replies
7
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom