Hi all ... I am still standing for my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

faith888

Servant of All
Hi all ... I am still standing for my marriage and still looking for work ... please pray for me to continue having faith and that the Lord takes pity on me and gives me some patience until my husband comes back to our marriage ... please pray that I can find a good job that will allow me to pay my rent and live ... Lord I thank you for life and I am thanking all my prayer partners in advance and I also pray that you all get reconciled with your spouses in Jesus's name ... Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

  • Dear Jesus, I pray for this precious woman whose husband has left, Lord you know how hard that is, however, I do know Jesus, that I have grown closer to you than ever before since my divorce. I spend more time with you, we talk together more, and You and I have such a closer relationship and I pray this for this sweet young lady, that she grow closer and closer to You, since her husband is gone and seeks Your Wisdom and guidance.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in tears as I type this request, I am getting to a breaking point and need God's presence in life. I go above and beyond making everyone else happy and inside I am falling apart. I am not appreciated. My ### year marriage failed years ago, it's hanging on by a thunderstorm string. Lord in...
Replies
11
Views
170
Hi All, I am asking for prayer for my entire immediate family (myself, ###, ###, and ###). My ### has been diagnosed over 10 years ago with both MS and Lyme disease. My ### are divorced and it's currently ### and ### taking care of my ###. Things seem to slowly be getting worse and I would love...
Replies
6
Views
259
Hi all. I am a baptized Christian. I have a struggle in walking with Jesus. I follow Him one day and the next day I will dip into the world and to my bodily desires. I have sinned so badly and intentionally. Will I have hope of forgiveness from Jesus? Please answer me as I'm depressed badly...
Replies
8
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom