2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that ### and ### will be healed from infertility, sterility, and barrenness so that ### will be able to conceive a baby. ### have been trying to conceive for ### years and praying for a miracle. Any and all prayers are appreciated. Thank you!
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
I'm requesting prayers on behalf of ###, as she has just had a baby and her husband has been distant lately. Please pray that they will regain there desire for eachother as husband and wife and regain passion in there life, in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
109
  • Locked
I'm praying that God will make a way for me and ### to be together, and that any obstacles in our way be removed in Jesus name. Also that when we see each other we will not be shy towards each other and speak openly. Amen!
Replies
2
Views
109
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord will help me with my expenses and responsibilities, I am a single mother of two special needs children and let me tell you it's hard. I'm getting older and I'm not in the best health. Please pray for the Lord to bless my family, watch over us, and give me the energy to...
Replies
6
Views
102
  • Locked
I am a born again Christian who feels the devil is attacking me. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: please pray for ###. In Christ ###
Replies
4
Views
143
  • Locked
Requesting direction from our Heavenly Father as to the direction/location of my new place to call home
Replies
2
Views
121
  • Locked
my husband's nephew is in the hospital awaiting results of a test to see if he has cancer it is a swift and deadly kind his name is ### he blames God for his wifes death and wants nothing to do with Him, pray that some one can get thru to him his brother is Christian and intends to go to him...
Replies
6
Views
142
  • Locked
Lord, I ask that you are there for me and that you help me tomorrow when I try to get back together with my ###. I also pray that if we get back into a relationship, that we argue less than we did before and fought less. I pray that our relationship lasts all the way to marriage. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
139
  • Locked
I have been trying for the Professional exam ie. CA exam (Equivalent to CPA in India) from 2009 onwards and tried 5 times for it. So far couldn't pass. I studied hard and still getting low marks and failed. Now I am preparing again for these exams trusting in God. These exams are holding on...
Replies
4
Views
167
  • Locked
I thank the Lord for helping me get through my surgery and bringing my fiancé to me so I can have his support and his love as I sit in my hospital bed with him and eat my subway sandwich that he tried feeding to me. I cherish every moment that I have with him and my family. I also thank God for...
Replies
5
Views
157
Back
Top Bottom