I have been trying for the Professional exam ie. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jijuoommen

Disciple of Prayer
I have been trying for the Professional exam ie. CA exam (Equivalent to CPA in India) from 2009 onwards and tried 5 times for it. So far couldn't pass. I studied hard and still getting low marks and failed.

Now I am preparing again for these exams trusting in God.

These exams are holding on May 2013.

Please pray for ###.

In Christ

Yours faithfully

###
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I wrote my professional exam on the 3/8/2024 and I need prayers to pass because of repeated failures in the past. I am a nurse and have been in the UK for 2 years but I have been unable to get a PIN to practice because of this exam. I have prayed, fasted, and partake in the 21 days...
Replies
6
Views
358
My name is ### and I am ### years old. Since a young age I have been struggling with the health of my eyes. They have gotten really bad over the years and now I am looking to receive the healing power of God. During prayer I find the tiny doubt in my heart creeping up and it has been really...
Replies
8
Views
306
I am ### and have been trying to get pregnant for the past several months, following a near death experience last year. Please pray with me for the Lord's favor to bless me with my miracle baby.
Replies
7
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom