2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

R
  • Locked
salvation, health, finances, employment, 2-bedroom apartment in February 2013, ###, she is constantly harassing me to leave on the street with my son. I pray that she leaves back to her girlfriend's house ### until me and ### leave to our home in February 2013. My songs that I wrote, the book...
Replies
6
Views
158
R
  • Locked
I request that people pray that I am pregnant and will have a healthy baby.
2
Replies
11
Views
175
  • Locked
Please pray for my pregnant daughter. She suffers from bi polar and has some kind of trouble in her mind. She is argumentive, does the opposite of what she should and is using pot several times a day. She stopped her stabilizing medications because of being pregnant. Her apartment is a wreck. My...
Replies
13
Views
323
S
  • Locked
Please help me pray for employment to find a job so I can support ### and myself. In Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
154
  • Locked
Lord I pray that you put forgiveness and love in his heart for me. I pray that you bring him back to me... I pray you forgive me for my sins, even though I know I'm not worthy. Lord I beg of You to answer my prayers. I need You and can't do this by myself. I pray that you put in his heart and in...
Replies
6
Views
114
F
  • Locked
Hello, I've been having some success of late in my spiritual battles, thanks to the prayer support I have received here. I knew that I cannot win this battle on my own, and I ask that you continue to pray for my peace and the Lord to grant me His full armor of God, from this cruel, subtle...
Replies
7
Views
298
  • Locked
Please pray that God will heal me from the effects of the stroke I had, that He will give me wisdom and direction and that He will pour His love on me.
Replies
8
Views
133
D
  • Locked
pray that my husband ### find his way back home and please soften his heart for forgiven for me, I'm in need of a good paying job bless everyone on this site. I need a financial blessing, asking for strength.
Replies
11
Views
303
  • Locked
Prayer Partners please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers. I know that God has already moved in my situation but continue to pray. Pray for everything to go good and my faith to remain. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
199
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband's salvation (###) and restoration for my marriage. Please pray that my children do not suffer any negative effects from the choices that their dad is making right now.
Replies
12
Views
297
Back
Top Bottom