My ### Restortation Find His Way Back Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter dog
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dog

Guest
pray that my husband ### find his way back home and please soften his heart for forgiven for me, I'm in need of a good paying job bless everyone on this site. I need a financial blessing, asking for strength.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I ask tonight Lord that you would bless this ### and Lord that you would give her a ### blessing. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
 
I prayed in Jesus name that you will find happiness in your life.  Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
I pray our Lord Jesus blesses you in your finances and gives you the strength needed to deal with any situations in your life. I ask the Lord for restoration of your marriage, and to heal your husband's heart. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I am missing him a little extra … it’s been 4 days since he decided he doesn’t want me anymore in his life. I have been praying, just praying… I don’t know what else I can do. We both hurt each other but if he has taken decision & blocked me everywhere means I have hurt him more. Before...
Replies
12
Views
281
I’m quite certain that my brother has turned away from God. This breaks my heart. We were raised in a loving Christian home. He has experienced many hardships and has mentioned in passing being far away from God. I pray that the Lord puts it on his heart to find his way home. I know my brother...
Replies
7
Views
136
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom