2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that my enlarged thyroid and protruding eyes will return back to normal. Please pray because for weeks I'm still waiting for God to answer this. Please pray for my depression to go away.
Replies
7
Views
155
  • Locked
I want to thank the Lord for giving me to see these days, I want the Lord to hear my humble cry that whatever I do shall prosper; anything I lay my hand to do shall produce results. That the Lord should bless the work of my hands, that favor should rest upon me in whatever I do. I see grace in...
Replies
6
Views
214
P
  • Locked
Please pray that my relationship with my boyfriend ### restored, and that it becomes better than ever.
Replies
5
Views
146
  • Locked
I made an honest mistake at work and I need people to pray with me that the Lord will have mercy on me. This mistake could affect my career and I've come so far by the grace of God. Right now I really need people to pray with me that the Lord will make a way for me. I would also like prayer for...
Replies
10
Views
427
  • Locked
Dear lord in heaven I need you to come in to my home into the lives of my loved ones ...I have been struggling with finances lord you know everything and please watch over my family and friends and have the angels come watch over us ..only you know what I am going through lord I would love to...
Replies
7
Views
237
  • Locked
Please pray that me and my fiance may be re-united and that we have a connection today. I'm in a bar and she is here so that may the Lord give me hope today with her.
Replies
5
Views
188
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my son, ### and his son, ###. That their relationship develop and grow through the power and majesty of Christ our Lord. That they love God and each other. Thank you!
Replies
5
Views
134
  • Locked
Please pray for me daily; I'm really struggling with this temptation. It seems so hard, I was doing good until the devil came back and started tempting me again and filling my head with lustful ideas, I feel bad and empty when I give in. Please pray that God will send a prayer partner one day...
Replies
4
Views
136
  • Locked
Lord Father in Heaven, I ask that you help me in my rough areas, heal ### and bring her back to me, and that we live out our lives in a fruitful marriage of serving YOU. In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN!
Replies
7
Views
212
U
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I thank you for all that you have given to me, help me to believe with the faith of a mustard seed that you love me more than the sparrow, or the Lilly in the field and that you will always provide for my needs, you are so powerful and mighty, by just your words the air that I...
Replies
2
Views
158
Back
Top Bottom