Lord Father in Heaven, I ask that you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Lord Father in Heaven, I ask that you help me in my rough areas, heal ### and bring her back to me, and that we live out our lives in a fruitful marriage of serving YOU. In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I praise and thank you for this blessed day I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ father show me the way in the crucial situation I am facing for over 20 years being abused mentally and emotionally and sometimes physical at this time I am sitting in the lobby of the hotel...
Replies
7
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:6 is a direct plea for spiritual renewal: "Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?" (NIV). It is a prayer for God to rekindle passion, restore joy, and awaken believers from spiritual stagnation...
Replies
8
Views
107
Dea. Heavenly Father Son Spirit I pray to rebuke all the nightmares I had this morning nightmares between 12 midnight to 6 Am on Feb - 1. - 2026 about the wrong people like ### 2### 3### 4.### from ### 5.### 6.### ### & Family 7. ### & Family 8.### &Family 9 all different Care Giving Companies...
Replies
7
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom