Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire1224

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that me and my fiance may be re-united and that we have a connection today. I'm in a bar and she is here so that may the Lord give me hope today with her.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Hey guys just eant to let yall know please keep praying for my relationship, there was a little break though tonight she called me, but we are still not back together. But I believe God spoke through me tonight. So I pray that God may make her see that I'm that man of God. Thanks guys I love yall.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
156
Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. Asking that if it's God's will, this relationship could be repaired and my fiancés love for me restored and that we could be a better team and stronger together. Asking for God to work in both me and my fiancé according to his will
Replies
12
Views
274
Please pray with me and for me that God. Bring my fiancé ### home from overseas she has been in ### for 6 years and we are having problems in with raising the money and she’s crying to me every night please pray with me that God can bring her home this weekend
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom