I made an honest mistake at work and I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamsll

Prayer Warrior
I made an honest mistake at work and I need people to pray with me that the Lord will have mercy on me. This mistake could affect my career and I've come so far by the grace of God. Right now I really need people to pray with me that the Lord will make a way for me. I would also like prayer for my family as we endure the loss of a loved one and healing for many sick family members. Thank you in advance.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you all so very much! It warms my heart that you all took time out of your days to pray for me and my situation! I thank God for all of you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a big mistake at work. I was meaning to do well but got overwhelmed and made a huge mistake. I feel like I let everyone down, especially my family. I have repented to the Lord, but I'm still dealing with the anxiety of not knowing. I ask for prayer and appreciate it.
Replies
12
Views
416
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
146
I have very bad anxiety I am afraid to tell people things and . My brother and I got a house and my other brother tells me don't tell my roommate yet. When I told my roommate she said I have to give her a 30 day notice and when I tell my brother that he gets mad at me and said I suppose to tell...
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom