Please pray that my ### and ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

withouthope

Account Closed
Please pray that my enlarged thyroid and protruding eyes will return back to normal. Please pray because for weeks I'm still waiting for God to answer this. Please pray for my depression to go away.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I am praying for you, and I will continue to hold you in prayer. Your illness is more than a little difficult, not only has your body changed, but your face has changed, how the world sees you. This is a very difficult thing. Give yourself some time to grieve for what you have lost. Continue praying for your miracle, and I am in agreement with your prayer for this. Depression is understandable. We are human here, and not perfect when it comes to acceptance or change. And our looks are our face to the world. For those who don't see underneath that. Let's pray for your depression now: Oh, Lord, our friend has lived through so many ills and upheavals. This life has been turned upside down. This perfect being doesn't know who is seen in the mirror. This one who loves you reaches out for you, Lord. Lord, do you see me the way I really am? is asked of You. "Of course, I do. You are loved, and you are perfect. You are beautiful and loving. By your faith you will be healed." Listen for the Word of God inside you. You are being guided and comforted, healed and praised for your courage, faith and determination. Lord, Power of Everything, here this call to you. Hear this song of praise and gratitude. Reach out in your Infinite nature and be known in the Presence and action requested of you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I will stand in agreement with you for a breakthrough. Father I ask you for direct intervention in this situation. Work a mighty blessing today through your power and love in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son and husband. Please pray that there won't be any fights/ arguments between them. I'm so so so stressed and don't know what I'm doing. Please pray. I believe a lot in prayers.
Replies
14
Views
151
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
156
Hi everyone , I hurt my arm on my scooter and now my left hand, wrist and arm are soooo swollen and throbbing , please help my arm to stop throbbing and the swelling go down please Jesus Christ please heal me and take this pain away , I’m already in pain from my partner of ### years passing away...
Replies
10
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom