I want to thank the lord for giving making ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark4green

Prayer Warrior
I want to thank the Lord for giving me to see these days, I want the Lord to hear my humble cry that whatever I do shall prosper; anything I lay my hand to do shall produce results. That the Lord should bless the work of my hands, that favor should rest upon me in whatever I do. I see grace in my business and I cancel the spirit of disappointment away from my life. This I ask the Lord to do for me, and I will forever praise His name that the Lord is Good.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
150
Today, like every other day started out dark and depressing for me. But with smiles from my loved ones and support from this community, I get by. Thank you Jesus for guiding me here.
Replies
13
Views
786
Heavenly father I thank you for giving me the strength and courage to ask ### if she would like to meet up for the first time, I know I have a lot of feelings for her and I know I also have a lot of feelings still for ###, but you have given me the strength to try and move on from ###, I'm not...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom