Financial Contentment

  • Thread starter Thread starter undeserving
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

undeserving

Guest
Heavenly Father, I thank you for all that you have given to me, help me to believe with the faith of a mustard seed that you love me more than the sparrow, or the Lilly in the field and that you will always provide for my needs, you are so powerful and mighty, by just your words the air that I breathe moves, bring me to the place that you want me to be, I am not asking for riches in this world, just enough to bring a life of contentment, that the struggles here will subside, the ability to work harder for you my Lord, I pray that you will hear my cries and come to my rescue, I praise your Holy name, and believe that you can and will help me in my time of need. Show me your ways God, be a light unto my path. Guide me in the ways I should go to be the most use for you. I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus. As I feel anxiety and listlessness attempting to close in around me, I lift it up to you for me and all others experiencing this type of problem: Firstly, Lord Jesus, today I thank you, for the forgiveness of us sinners, now and even until the time of our deaths. I pray for...
Replies
8
Views
105
👨‍🚀💰Protection from Greed, Lk 12:15, Loving God, Contentment & Generosity as Antidotes, Mark 12:30, Rubbing it off on Our Neighbors, Mark 12:31... 🙇🏻 Dear Lord Jesus in Heaven, thank You for warning us to beware of greed at all times, Lk 12:15. The goal of the Bible's instruction is love 💕from...
Replies
11
Views
143
Lord God, I release every anxiety, fear, and worry about money into Your hands. You said not to worry about what we will eat, drink, or wear, for You know our needs. Help me to trust You completely as my provider. Deliver me from the spirit of poverty, lack mentality, and financial fear. At the...
Replies
7
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom