Temptation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptech213

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me daily; I'm really struggling with this temptation. It seems so hard, I was doing good until the devil came back and started tempting me again and filling my head with lustful ideas, I feel bad and empty when I give in. Please pray that God will send a prayer partner one day that can relate to the same thing, I feel alone and empty :(
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been falling into temptation every time God sends someone to me to send them to church I am falling every time I try to move forward something tries to stop me. I need prayers to stop witchcraft and curses over me, please lately adultary and lust have been entertaining my thoughts I don’t like...
Replies
11
Views
145
I’m ### feel like temptation coming for me please pray for me and ###
Replies
8
Views
118
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Samuel 13:14 – “But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her.” Extended Explanation: In this tragic verse, despite Tamar’s heartfelt pleas, Amnon refuses to listen to her. Tamar’s appeals to...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom