2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord I pray for this to come to pass in Jesus precious name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
130
  • Locked
Lord take control and bring someone special in your Child's life. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
89
R
  • Locked
I want the Lord God Almighty to lay His hand of favour upon my life so that I receive favour in all my business dealings, to win mega contracts and execute them successfully. I want the Lord to bless me so much that I will pay 90% of my income as tithe and live abundantly on 10% in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
115
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my cousin, ###"###" he has been stabbed in the back, and we have no idea what happened, because he is not saying and he doesn't want to go to the hospital. Please pray for my Aunt ### and Uncle ### protection as they go over there to find out what's going on and that the family...
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
Greetings in the name of Jesus, Am ### ###, single am ### ###. for the past ### years now I notice that I love making sex with children, up to my age now I still do it, when I see any girl I feel like making love to them I don't care if is adult or kid. The worst one now is that my younger...
Replies
4
Views
142
  • Locked
God thank you for your help and I'm not afraid to learn how to drive. I just need to feel better soon. My body aches. I want to pray a healing on my friend ### who has OCD. Also pray for her husband ### and her 3 beautiful daughters ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
3
Views
96
  • Locked
Help me in pray for my ### well being.
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
Oh my God, most holy and true. We come to you today to bless our service tomorrow We need your holy presence in our midst. Specially Sunday school. Please anoint the Sunday school teachers and counselors. They need a special touch from God. Help me to do all what is necessary for salvation of...
Replies
4
Views
159
N
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have been living alone in ### for four years. I am lonely and have been working on being the best person I can be. I would really like to meet somebody to spend my life with and am struggling to meet that special person. Please help guide me to them. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
138
G
  • Locked
Business;Please pray for me that I get a place to establish my business. I would like to open up a bookshop and would like to promote most African Christian writers.
Replies
4
Views
123
gasela
G
Back
Top Bottom