Lord take control and bring someone special in your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sia

Account Closed
Lord take control and bring someone special in your Child's life. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I place my ### in your hands and ask for your kind intervention. Lord take control of her heart and mind and help her come to a decision to get out of a situation ship that she is currently in. Help her communicate what needs to be communicated and take the decision from there on...
Replies
7
Views
268
I put in your hands to my friend who's struggling with a lot of tension in all aspects due to his wife that is causing harm in his marriage, seems like something big is going on, but at the same time he's intense on his compliments towards me, I've been clear about my standards and how I want my...
Replies
7
Views
308
Dear lord, I thank you for this day and I pray that you take over my thoughts today... I keep on thinking on the same things and can't focus on the moment! Lord Jesus, I ask you to bless ### and her ex and the situation they are in. In Jesus name, I pray that if it is your will ### will move on...
Replies
11
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom