Business;Please pray for me that I get a place...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gasela
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gasela

Guest
Business;Please pray for me that I get a place to establish my business. I would like to open up a bookshop and would like to promote most African Christian writers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I thank God for your lives and the way he is working through you brethren. I have been promised a place of which I believe God I will have. Now my other challenge is finance. I intend to apply to one of our financial banks, please pray I be granted the money I need. Thank you! May His name be glorified in Jesus' name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN IM HEALED GREATLY IN MY LIFE LIFE IN IM HEALED FROMALL THE CURSING IF YOUR DEAD IN ANYWAY AREA OF MY LIFE MY 2 CATS MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVER…LIFE IN I GET A NICE PLACE TO STAY GREATLY URGENTLY I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY TO GET A HOME A GOOD HOME WITH...
Replies
9
Views
233
I am praying that God will provide for my business and cause my past business partner to have a change of heart and repay us for our work. I pray that God will heal the trauma in my mind from this—I have had so many sleepless nights over this. He owes me over $### for my work. Instead of paying...
Replies
7
Views
304
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom