For Relief Of Stress Of Finances Of Bad Behavior .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindyrod11

Disciple of Prayer
Dear lord in heaven I need you to come in to my home into the lives of my loved ones ...I have been struggling with finances lord you know everything and please watch over my family and friends and have the angels come watch over us ..only you know what I am going through lord I would love to see a sign a confirmation even thou I know you would never abandon your children you always will be our guide dear lord in the name of Jesus amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear lord in heaven I need you to come in to my home into the lives of my loved ones ...I have been struggling with finances lord you know everything and please watch over my family and friends and have the angels come watch over us ..only you know what I am going through lord I would love to see a sign a confirmation even thou I know you would never abandon your children you always will be our guide dear lord in the name of Jesus amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray fervently on my behalf. My mother exhibits an exceedingly negative demeanor. Despite my numerous attempts to enhance my circumstances and overall life, she persistently criticizes me. She often pretends to offer me guidance, which I diligently adhere to, yet she claims that I do not...
Replies
7
Views
338
With the blood of Jesus poured over my family and home, I pray for divine protection and for all diseases and anything within my family's bodies be restored to full health and not be selected for a jury. It is too much stress. I don't know the city and have never traveled on a bus or train. Ty...
Replies
11
Views
369
I am feeling very sad with so many snubs by this group of women who have connections with my husband the family of his divorced ex-wife and their daughter-in-laws full of gossip to hurt me, humiliate me and leave me alone and pretending I am a liar and dementia in the head and stop my progress...
Replies
8
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom