Prayer Partners please continue to keep me and my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many needs you have already provided the answer, Lord we hope in you. We trust in you. We believe in you knowing you will provide the answer. We wait in you, praying for your deliverance to come as your will is done.

In your mighty name Lord we pray.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
134
Dear prayer partners, please continue to pray for me. For over a year, I have been struggling financially. I am so thankful that God is with me in these difficult times. There are times when I’m struggling with my faith. Some days I don’t even feel like praying; I just remain in silence. I don’t...
Replies
6
Views
373
Dear prayer partners, please continue to pray for me. For over a year, I have been struggling financially. I am so thankful that God is with me in these difficult times. There are times when I’m struggling with my faith. Some days I don’t even feel like praying; I just remain in silence. I don’t...
Replies
6
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom