Prayer Partners please continue to keep me and my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
Prayer Partners please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers. I know that God has already moved in my situation but continue to pray. Pray for everything to go good and my faith to remain. God bless.
 
I pray that everything will go well for you. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
134
Dear prayer partners, please continue to pray for me. For over a year, I have been struggling financially. I am so thankful that God is with me in these difficult times. There are times when I’m struggling with my faith. Some days I don’t even feel like praying; I just remain in silence. I don’t...
Replies
6
Views
373
Dear prayer partners, please continue to pray for me. For over a year, I have been struggling financially. I am so thankful that God is with me in these difficult times. There are times when I’m struggling with my faith. Some days I don’t even feel like praying; I just remain in silence. I don’t...
Replies
6
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom