Lord I pray that you put forgiveness and love ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord I pray that you put forgiveness and love in his heart for me. I pray that you bring him back to me... I pray you forgive me for my sins, even though I know I'm not worthy. Lord I beg of You to answer my prayers. I need You and can't do this by myself. I pray that you put in his heart and in his thoughts that ### wants to be with me. AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, please put forgiveness and reconciliation into the hearts of ### and ###. They have hurt each other, I believe, without intention, but insecurity and self-protection have won out over patience and love. The great love they have for each other is apparent both when they are together...
Replies
5
Views
457
Please join me in prayers tonight ### was laying on my heart, his mind has a mental fog that he is unavailable to see, out last interaction was a month ago, he pretends everything is fine but we both know is not, sadly enough he's a pastor but he's having a huge emotional and spiritual problem...
Replies
8
Views
160
Heavenly Father, place a hedge of protection around my family today. Grant them peace and patience. Help them to humble themselves and to choose love and kindness over selfishness and ease. Grant each of them the strength to do what is right, even if it is difficult. Gently lead them into Your...
Replies
8
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom