Please pray for my ###'s salvation (###) and restoration ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleB

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my husband's salvation (###) and restoration for my marriage. Please pray that my children do not suffer any negative effects from the choices that their dad is making right now.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you tonight Lord I ask that you would touch this marriage and this family. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### he follows false doctrine, has fits of rage, is tormented by the devil, has a bad meth addiction and needs salvation.
Replies
7
Views
178
He is lost, unhappy, lonely and full of anger. Lord I pray that you soften his heart and reveal yourself to him so that he cannot deny your presence. Let him live for you and experience your beautiful love and peace.
Replies
10
Views
263
my ### salvation unity in Christ in family. love towards one another and Christ. I need freedom from ### spirit
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom