I request that people pray that I am pregnant ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter RebeccaW
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for praying. Please pray for protection and blessing on people in the UK and on the UK in general good answers and guidance and wisdom for those in power and positions of authority and leadership good jobs and that people can find them advertised, apply and get them Please pray for a...
Replies
7
Views
179
Paster ###, I am pregnant and got an accident on the ### January and they are saying there is no heartbeat in the embryo and that there will be a need for evacuation. My prayer 🙏 request. This pregnancy is an answered prayer by EL-ROI and I don't want to lose it. Please remember me in your...
Replies
8
Views
406
Please pray for me I am pregnant and I have been bleeding since Monday 4 days now it started as brown spotting but is now bright red with a small clot I am very worried please lord protect me and my unborn baby
Replies
6
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom