Prayer To Keep Evil Away

  • Thread starter Thread starter FixMeLord29
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FixMeLord29

Guest
Hello, I've been having some success of late in my spiritual battles, thanks to the prayer support I have received here. I knew that I cannot win this battle on my own, and I ask that you continue to pray for my peace and the Lord to grant me His full armor of God, from this cruel, subtle "Rambo" style militant attacks of the enemy. Stop the spells and curses being sent my way by these witchcraft spirits and keep me in perfect peace as I have my mind stayed on You, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God keep all evil and enemies away from me and detach and remove all of them from me and my household.
Replies
9
Views
167
I will like to put in a prayer request for ### to keep all evil away.
Replies
9
Views
239
These evil wicked managers deliberately gave us the rent bill way in advance, knowing that I was going to get the discount and they deliberately did not allow us to get the discount documented in time so they can get their evil attorney to threaten us with an eviction again. Please help this...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom