2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my mom can be able to eat anything without throwing up from now on. Please pray for me, my parents, and my sister can be able to: accomplish many goals and dreams from now on, keep on trying until we succeed, become successful today and from now on, open our own business soon...
Replies
5
Views
170
I
  • Locked
Please pray for total restoration of my marriage and family....I don't know how much hurt my kids and I can take. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
Please pray that I remain strong. I am heart broken, hurt and in a lot of pain. I do not know the next step, how to move on. I just need to be strong enough to move on. Please pray... Thanks
Replies
5
Views
123
R
  • Locked
****###** **### a ###** **###** **###** **###** **###** I am a mother of 2 sons and since 14 years struggling with a lot of financial difficulties and a lot of debt. Some days I haven't any money to buy food and pay bills. Day by day my situation becomes worse. I am stepping into poverty. I have...
Replies
3
Views
244
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me I'm so upset and hurt. I'm so tired of going out of my way to make somebody happy and they turn around and treat me like crap. It's like all I want is somebody that actually loves me and wants to marry me but I feel for someone that I don't understand and I can't grasp why he...
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
God, I pray to you, for you are the one I have faith in You to answer my prayers. I pray You bring ### back to me... I pray that it be your will to keep ### and I together, and to keep us faithful and honest to and with each other for many days and many years to come. I pray that one day, it be...
Replies
4
Views
107
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
2
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray for peace of mind as God moves in my life. I know that he is at work in my family and my finances. I know he forgives me for my sins. But I need prayer to rest in him.
Replies
3
Views
77
P
  • Locked
Will you please pray for ###. He is a quadriplegic and has developed MRSA from pressure sores on his back. It has gone inside to his abdominable cavity and is has caused him to go septic (toxic). He may have to have a colonectomy done and possibly something with his bladder. He is in very...
Replies
4
Views
86
  • Locked
I recently asked you all to pray for my grandchild who needed prayers while going through some problems with someone she was close to in the family. My grandchild is a born again Christian, and she wants the right thing to be done about this situation. But this person keeps lying to her and...
Replies
2
Views
140
Back
Top Bottom