Fresh Start

  • Thread starter Thread starter InGodsHands
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InGodsHands

Guest
Please pray for total restoration of my marriage and family....I don't know how much hurt my kids and I can take. Thank you
 
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
 
Father in heaven I am requesting for this family, restore them and send your peace among them. They will live together and praise to your name! In Jesus name, Amen.
 
I come in agreement with you for the restoration of your family & marriage.

Personalize & pray Hosea 2:5-7 over your husband & 1 Samuel 30:18-19 over you family & everything!

Can't wait to hear your Praise report!!!

~ ###~
 
With all my heart, Dear Lord, heal ### to the max of their ability.... Show mercy and grace, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I have a new fresh start GREATLYY todayyyyyyyy yayzzzzzz is here into existence greatlyyyyy… i get a great miracle healing ❤️‍🩹 I CAN hear see connections healed even better with my Mom my 3 Offsprings our pets no worries 😌.I get a Man a good THING in ny life im taken. i get rhe Mac...
Replies
8
Views
129
I SPEAK LIFE I GET A NEW FRESH START WHERE IM HAPPY MY FAMILY CAN BE HAPPY IN SECRET WHERE THE WORLD CANNOT SPEAK ILL THAT IM CRAZY BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE BE HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
148
LIFE IN I CAN HAVE MY NEW FRESH START BE HAPPY NOT CRY AT WORK EVER AGAIN..THAT NO MORE ATTACKS OMG AT MY JOB ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET ITS MY PERSONAL LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLY..MYSELF ### ### MY FAMILY OUR OETS WE DIDNT WAIST OUR TIME WE WORKED HARD USE WHAT THE ENEMY USED FOR BAD FLIP FOR...
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom