Please pray for ###, ### is so upset and hurt. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter loren
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loren

Guest
Please pray for me I'm so upset and hurt. I'm so tired of going out of my way to make somebody happy and they turn around and treat me like crap. It's like all I want is somebody that actually loves me and wants to marry me but I feel for someone that I don't understand and I can't grasp why he wouldn't appreciate me. Please pray he changes and realizes what he's got. It's so hard to love somebody that has a bad attitude and hangs with people that disrespects women because it seems like it rubs off. I want to be treated the way I treat him. I can't imagine how God feels when we disrespect him. Life is hard and it's hard to do what's right every day and be perfect.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus name that you will find happiness in your life.  Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

its so miserable to be alive. --he knows. im so lost hurt and ? i just don't know.... :-(
Replies
9
Views
141
Dealing with this major runaround the devil likes to really keep us busy going in circles Please Help us Jesus amen
Replies
9
Views
420
So upset with all their greed, these subpar medical insurances taking our livelihood away while the CEO’s are making millions they don’t care about the patients well-being but about theirs in their pocket books Lord please save them and convict them, amen
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom