Greatful

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Please pray for peace of mind as God moves in my life. I know that he is at work in my family and my finances. I know he forgives me for my sins. But I need prayer to rest in him.
 
May the God bless you and your family and grant you peace of mind and strength spiritually and physically! in Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your help LORD I am grateful BLESS YOU LORD amen
Replies
11
Views
202
LIFE IN GREATLYYY GOD ALMIGHTY IS REAL BEAUTIFUL ENERGY IN MY LIFE SPECIFICALLY HEALED PEACE HARMONY I EARNED FROM WORKING IN THE PAST GIVING MONEY OBEYING HIS VOICE GIVING TI THE CHURCH THE HOMELESS THE STUDIES UPON STUDIES UPON SERVING UPON SERVING FOR FREE AS HE ASKED ME TO GREATLYYY LORDS...
Replies
11
Views
169
In the Name of Jesus. I humbly come back to glorify Jesus name. Who died for our sins so we have ever lasting life. Jesus I acknowledge that you are the only path to God and for that I praise you. I am done with the exam, Thank you for being there with me. Glory Glory to you. Failing is not an...
Replies
11
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom