Please pray that I remain strong. I am heart ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqs

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I remain strong. I am heart broken, hurt and in a lot of pain. I do not know the next step, how to move on. I just need to be strong enough to move on. Please pray... Thanks
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray that God heals your broken heart and puts His mighty Right hand upon you and gives you peace, healing, joy, and leads your every step. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I have been patiently and maybe not so patiently waiting on you to lift my husband's heart, show him the truth, bring to light all the evil brought into our marriage by his daughter and his sister... and bring him home. I am still struggling emotionally, financially, and now physically...
Replies
9
Views
417
I am heart broken by deception of wicked family member, help me to find forgiveness in my heart lord, I trust this person and they have let me down and are not know I though they was. Allow me peace on spirit to move on and let go of this.
Replies
9
Views
356
Please pray for me to remain strong in the faith in spite of my difficult situation.
Replies
8
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom