2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
we pray in Jesus name right now for all your wishes to be answer and for God to make a miracle with you and with all yours. I bless you.
Replies
3
Views
152
  • Locked
we pray in Jesus name for my husband ### to be bless with that job that he needs during the day, God open new opportunities of jobs, make people be interested in him and make people call him to interview him, make it a good job with a good salary, help my husband with all his needs, fulfill his...
Replies
4
Views
256
  • Locked
My ex-husband left me 2 years ago and I have never stopped loving him and I don't understand why. He also left a precious baby girl that is almost 2 years old. He has never had anything to do with her. She has started asking about a daddy. I don't know what to say to her. It makes me so upset...
Replies
5
Views
718
  • Locked
I want to thank God for everything He has done for me and my family and to make a miracle with me and my family. I declare and proclaim in the name of Jesus that all my prayers will be answered and that we will receive our miracles in our lives, a healthy pregnancy, healthy kids (###, ###, and...
Replies
4
Views
172
  • Locked
I have a wonderful mentor ### I am now living with, ### is going through a lot right now ### is in a loveless marriage, by me living right in the middle of it I can see how much pain it is bringing to both ### and ### husband, they both met each other thinking that since they had something major...
Replies
4
Views
116
D
  • Locked
Please explain your need in detail, so we may pray specifically and effectively for you. 1) Addiction-drugs and cigarettes. 2) I am low income/ I seek a career suitable to my personality. My bills are piling up and I am in debt. I may even lose my home. 3) I know the word I read but am I...
Replies
6
Views
150
  • Locked
DeaR Father God, Please help my marriage which is about to end in divorce after only one month, marrying a non-Christian was a difficult decision, did I make a mistake, please show me the way? In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
171
  • Locked
Dear Lord, My mother called me today informing me that my ### has developed cancer. I do not know much more than that except that she is sick and needs you urgently at this time. Please Lord, cleanse her body of this sickly condition and restore her to perfect health. Please hear my prayer...
Replies
7
Views
275
V
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family to come out of the worst situation we are in due to our financial problems and loans. I am jobless for ### months and not able to get a good job till now and my financial problems are getting increased. Oh LORD kindly show mercy upon us and save us from this bad...
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
Dear Brethren, Please continually pray for us. That the full trust of my wife will come back. I'm praying for reconciliation and humbleness, forgiveness, sanctification to the Lord will come in our marriage. please pray for restoration and deliverance on infidelity. Oh my dear brethren I need...
Replies
6
Views
167
Back
Top Bottom