D
donjon615
Guest
Please explain your need in detail, so we may pray specifically and effectively for you.
1) Addiction-drugs and cigarettes.
2) I am low income/ I seek a career suitable to my personality. My bills are piling up and I am in debt. I may even lose my home.
3) I know the word I read but am I truly studying it do I live it (HIM)? I don't have a trust problem or a faith problem. I have a ME problem. I can't seem to get out of the way (or get in the WAY) I am HIV positive. However, I don't seek healing-I believe I can be healed but I am content.
4) My problem is finding a mate, a wife in CHRIST. After I tell them about my health, they run away.
5) I don't see my son anymore. I can't go visit him for he is far away. I don't have the resources to reach him. I really want to be the father I am meant to be.
6) I need a church home where I can grow, instead of jumping from church to church.
7) Actually, I'd prefer my career and my personal ministry to be one in the same, such as work with people who are HIV positive. But at the moment I need an income to take care of home.
Enough about me, My son is being raised by his maternal grandmother because his mom is in a faith-based treatment facility. I pray for my son and His health conditions (His heart and obesity) I pray for his spiritual heart as well, and his mind and that he is reunited with his parents real soon. I'd love to be dad again. I miss the times we shared. I was determined not to be a dead beat, And circumstances have it. I'm over 100 miles away. I pray I spend spring break with him and his summers.
I want him to be with me. But that's an uphill battle.
GOD is faithful nontheless,
Please pray for his mom who is in recovery, as well as, our many family members who are addicts.
7) Please pray for my career and ministry, my education and spiritual conditions.
1) Addiction-drugs and cigarettes.
2) I am low income/ I seek a career suitable to my personality. My bills are piling up and I am in debt. I may even lose my home.
3) I know the word I read but am I truly studying it do I live it (HIM)? I don't have a trust problem or a faith problem. I have a ME problem. I can't seem to get out of the way (or get in the WAY) I am HIV positive. However, I don't seek healing-I believe I can be healed but I am content.
4) My problem is finding a mate, a wife in CHRIST. After I tell them about my health, they run away.
5) I don't see my son anymore. I can't go visit him for he is far away. I don't have the resources to reach him. I really want to be the father I am meant to be.
6) I need a church home where I can grow, instead of jumping from church to church.
7) Actually, I'd prefer my career and my personal ministry to be one in the same, such as work with people who are HIV positive. But at the moment I need an income to take care of home.
Enough about me, My son is being raised by his maternal grandmother because his mom is in a faith-based treatment facility. I pray for my son and His health conditions (His heart and obesity) I pray for his spiritual heart as well, and his mind and that he is reunited with his parents real soon. I'd love to be dad again. I miss the times we shared. I was determined not to be a dead beat, And circumstances have it. I'm over 100 miles away. I pray I spend spring break with him and his summers.
I want him to be with me. But that's an uphill battle.
GOD is faithful nontheless,
Please pray for his mom who is in recovery, as well as, our many family members who are addicts.
7) Please pray for my career and ministry, my education and spiritual conditions.
